2017 1960 Fender Custom Shop Telecaster Heavy Relic 3-Tone Sunburst Finish!Weighs in at 7lbs 6oz. More about the 1960 Fender Custom Telecaster Heavy Relic... We just ordered quite a few Fender Custom Shop Heavy Relic Stratocasters and Telecasters in cool and unusual finishes. Please check our other auctions and also our reverb . com account for the others. These guitars are some of the best we have seen out of the custom shop. The look and feel vintage and the quality is as good as any guitar being made today. Here are the specs on this one...
• Finish Package: Heavy Relic
• Chrome Hardware
• Custom Shop Brown Tolex Early 60's Style Case
• 2-Piece Alder Double Bound Body
• Mid 60's Style Oval "C" Neck
• 9.5" Radius Neck
• 6105 Sanko Fret Wire
• 5/4 Quartersawn Maple Neck
• AAA 9MM Rosewood Fretboard
• Vintage Wiring
• Handwound Custom Shop Pick-Ups
• Thin Nitro Finish
• Includes all the case candy and Custom Shop Cruz Tools Tool KitBizarre Guitar is one of the largest family owned guitars stores in the entire world. We have been in business since 1974 (under the same ownership). We are an authorized dealer of many of the finest Guitar makers including ESP, Fender®, Paul Reed Smith, Gretsch®, Jackson®, Charvel®, Ibanez, Martin, Dean, Rickenbacker, Guild®, BC Rich, Musicman, Larrivee and Many More. We have over 10,000 guitars and basses in stock at any given time, so if you are after something, please let us know, we probably have it in stock, or can get it for you asap.
We are an Fender® Authorized Dealer, so please buy with confidence.
Please ask any and all questions, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, and will do our best to earn your business for life. Please check our other auctions for more amazing deals on the best guitars on the planet.
*We will beat any authorized Fender® dealer's price on the exact model of guitar. We will beat them all day long! Feedback Policy
We take our feedback seriously. If we have let you down in any way, please contact us directly before leaving us feedback and give us a chance to make it right. We strive for Top Marks in all the categories. Communication - When leaving feedback for communication, please keep in mind that we are a family owned business and are not open 24 hours with a call or email center. We will do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Shipping Time - Please rate our shipping time based on how quickly we ship your item after purchase, rather than how long it takes the shipping company to deliver it to you. We will always ship to you the fastest way possible, but we have no control over how long the shipping company may take to deliver your guitar.
Fender®, Squier®, Jackson®, Charvel®, Guild®, SWR®, Tacoma®, Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass®, Jazz Bass® and the distinctive headstock and body designs commonly found on the Strat®, Tele® & P Bass® are trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. Gretsch® is a trademark of Fred W. GretschReturn Policy: Due to the overwhelming amount of returns just because buyers have changed their minds or decided they needed the money more than the item (buyers remorse), we will be charging a restocking fee for returns. Please ask any and all questions you may have about the item you are purchasing before you purchase it. Please make sure you do have the money to buy said item.We will answer them to the best of our knowledge. We want you to be happy with your purchase, and we will describe the items as best we can. Most of our items are brand new in the box. So there shouldn't be any issues with them. We will check them for quality and playability before they are shipped to you. If you decide to return your item, there will be a 10% restocking fee, and you, the buyer will have to pay the shipping costs both ways. If there is a mistake on our part, something is not as described, etc. we will wave the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding.011302