Back to the main page Back to category Saxophones

musical instrument details

Yanagisawa Tenor Saxophone T901

Estimated price for orientation: 1 600 $

Category: Saxophones
Class:

Description
Type: Tenor Brand: Yanagisawa

Contact me directly for a buy it now price.I absolutely adore this instrument and with it brings so many amazing memories! I am reluctant to sell it but due to finances I feel it’s time to say good bye to past memories and hello to new ones as I haven’t played properly in years. It was purchased in 2004 and is still in very good condition. I have already taken it to a large sax retailer in london for the guys to have a look over it, the feedback was that it will need an express service and besides being a little dusty and pads a bit noisy it is in very good condition!The 901 series have long been considered to be the reference point for a professional instrument. The choice of advancing students and seasoned professionals alike, 901 series instruments are loaded with many of the mechanically superior design features that have made Yanagisawa the leader in the field. This lacquered brass tenor model incorporates many of the inCnovations that make every Yanagisawa saxophone an incomparably fine instrument, plus it offers outstanding projection, full-bodied tone and lively response.Key: BbRange: Low Bb to High F#Body: BrassBow: BrassBell: BrassKeys: BrassFinish: LacqueredNeck: BrassNeck Type: Detachable NeckCase: Leatherette Covered, WoodshellYanagisawa saxes are made by a small family company in Japan who only make professional quality saxes, and they do it very well. This degree of focus means they are of a quality that even their main competitors recognise as the best.The Yanagisawa T901 achieved "classic" status over the past 30 years as a remarkable sax for the price and a leader in it's class. With superlative Japanese design and build quality it only ever really had one serious competitor, also from Japan. The upgraded replacement for the legendary T901 series, this TWO1 brass model is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals and retails at £2685.00. The T901 is no longer made so is a rare find!Based in Old Street, ShoreditchHappy to ship abroad, postage to be confirmed depending on destination. Any other questions please give me a shout!