| Condition: || New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition || Brand: || Shure |
| Connectivity: || Wireless || Type: || Dynamic Microphone |
| Microphone Form Factor: || Handheld/Stand-Held || Model: || UC24/BETA87-UA |
| Pickup Pattern: || Supercardioid || MPN: || UC24/BETA87-UA |
| Wireless Technology: || UHF || UPC: || 042406056908 |
The Shure UC Wireless System is a frequency–agile, diversity wireless system operating in the UHF band. Both the receiver and the transmitter are microprocessor controlled by Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for a clear, steady signal. The receiver is half–rack sized and can be mounted in a standard 19 inch (482 mm) audio equipment rack.This Shure UC Wireless System includes the following components:
UC2 Hand-Held Microphone-Transmitter with BETA87 Supercardioid Premium Dynamic Microphone Head.
UC4 Diversity Receiver with power supply, antennas, and rack-mounting hardware.SYSTEM FEATURES
• UHF Band Operation. The Shure UC System operates within the UHF frequency band, which is less congested than the VHF band. Typically, UHF systems encounter less interference than VHF systems.
• Frequency Agility. The UC transmitter and receiver frequencies can be changed to avoid RF interference. This ensures interference–free operation, even in the most congested RF environments.
• 1/2 Rack Receiver Design. The UC4 receiver interfaces with the HR (half–rack) format to save rack space. The UC4 receiver is supplied with hardware for single and dual rack mounting.
• MARCAD Diversity. Exclusive Shure MARCAD (MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity) circuitry monitors signals from both receiver sections and combines them into a single output signal. MARCAD provides superior reception and exceptional freedom from dropouts.
• Built–in Equalizer (On Receiver). Lets you tailor frequency response to match other devices in the system.
• Tone Key Squelch Circuitry. Prevents unwanted noise from entering the system, including the “pop” noise that occurs when the transmitter is turned on or off.
• Noise Squelch Circuitry. Analyzes signal quality rather than signal strength, virtually eliminating the possibility of annoying noise bursts.
• Dual RF Meters (On Receiver). Indicate received signal strength at each antenna, making it easier to identify “dead spots” in the performing area.
• Audio Meter (On Receiver). Lets you monitor received audio level and helps you optimize the transmitter gain setting.
• Logic In/Out Terminal (On Receiver). Provides logic interface with external devices.
• Pre-configured Group/Channel and Frequency Setup. Ensures frequency compatibility and simplifies installation of multiple UC systems. A “Group” is a pre-configured set of frequencies or channels that do not interfere with one another.