Estimated price for orientation: 4 288 $

Category: Gibson Custom 19
Class:

Description
Brand: Gibson Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
Body Type: Semi-Hollow Model Year: 2016
Model: ES-335 63 Block Historic Body Color: Red
Dexterity: Right-Handed String Configuration: 5 String

I'm selling a beautiful 2016 Gibson Custom Shop Historic Nashville ES-335 Block - Cherry Gloss Electric Guitar. My guitar tech inspects every guitar to make sure the intonation is right on...Setup and ready to go with superb action. He said this was the finest playing & sounding 335 he has played...These historic models come with Custom Buckers pup's and do they sound great!... It's in 100% like new unplayed condition with no issues......Comes with the black Gibson custom shop hardshell case, papers, hang tag's, and COA...Weighs in at a well balanced 7lb 14oz.... Must see/play in person to appreciate!... Will ship in the original box...Save some money as these are $5299.00!TRADES WELCOME...Your really need to see this guitar to see the beautiful woodgrain under the red paint. It's a hard color to photograph but if you look at all the pics you will see it in some. Just is fine instrument.
The precision Gibson Custom Shop 1963 ES-335 Historic Block Reissue Electric Guitar is identical in every way to the original. In mid-1962 Gibson's fantastically popular thinline semihollow wonder machine adopted a thinner, faster neck profile and gorgeous pearloid block inlays to enhance the rosewood fretboard. The reissue Gibson 1963 ES-335 guitar is made on the original forms by some of the world's finest luthiers.
This model benefits from Gibson Custom's 20th Anniversary Specifications, newly adopted for 2013. These include a one-piece rosewood fingerboard, Kluson Deluxe machine heads, hot-hide glue neck fit, a Historic Truss Rod assembly with no tubing, accurate body and fingerboard binding color and new Custom Buckers created in the image of the original PAFs. Includes case.
FEATURESBodyBody shape: Double cutawayBody type: Semi-hollow or chambered bodyBody material: LaminatedTop wood: Maple, poplar, mapleBody wood: MahoganyBody finish: GlossOrientation: Right handedNeckNeck shape: C roundedNeck wood: MahoganyJoint: Set-inScale length: 24.75"Truss rod: Les PaulNeck finish: GlossFretboardMaterial: RosewoodRadius: 12"Fret size: Medium jumboNumber of frets: 22Inlays: BlockNut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)PickupsConfiguration: HHNeck: BurstBucker 1Middle: Not applicableBridge: BurstBucker 2Brand: GibsonActive or passive: PassiveSeries or parallel: SeriesPiezo: NoActive EQ: NoSpecial electronics: NoneControlsControl layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2Pickup switch: 3-wayCoil tap or split: NoKill switch: NoHardwareBridge type: FixedBridge design: Tune-o-maticTailpiece: StopbarTuning machines: Kluson deluxeColor: Nickel/chromeOtherNumber of strings: 6-stringSpecial features: Body and neck bindingCase: Hardshell caseAccessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
I am not a music store just a middle aged guy who loves guitars. I use to play drums and guitar until I broke my neck in a diving accident in 1991. Left me a quad in a wheelchair for the long haul...Can't move my fingers anymore to play. I really enjoy buying, selling and trading guitars as a hobby to give me something to do...Also get to meet some great people along the way....Wish I could still play but hey I can still look and love them right...If you decide to buy one of my guitars you can rest assure it will be as described...keep rockin'God Bless, Greg