Back to the main page Back to category Rickenbacker 330

musical instrument details

1989 Rickenbacker 330 *BODY ONLY* project, Vintage guitar, gibson, fender picks.

Estimated price for orientation: 799 $

Category: Rickenbacker 330
Class:

Description
Condition: For parts or not working: An item that does not function as intended and is not fully operational. This includes items that are defective in ways that render them difficult to use, items that require service or repair, or items missing essential components. See the seller’s listing for full details. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Brand: Rickenbacker

FREE SHIPPING This is a a body and serial #  plate of a 1989 Rickenbacker 330 Guitar. It's resonant and light and the best 80's Rick I've ever toured or festivaled with. But READ THE AUCTION. It's just the body and serial # plate. That's why it's cheap. Put together an amazing guitar with parts of your choosing on the cheap. Thanks friends!  Terms of sale:  This is for the body and serial plate (input jack) only.  This auction is for the fast sale of the body and the serial plate (input jack with plate documenting the guitar serial #, because I think it's a sin to separate the serial # plate from the guitar) of a 1989 Rickenbacker 330 guitar. Condition is VG original condition, but appears to have had a high quality pro refret, and the finish is no longer on the finger board. Body has what you would associate with Historic Relic aging to the finish, naturally. There are no structural issues or playability issues with this guitar body and it needs no work or repairs.  (Note: This is not a WB, that's removable automobile pinstripe sticker, which can be peeled off with no damage to the finish.)
No other parts are included. NOTE: All that is included in the sale is the actual wood body with neck existing frets that are dressed along with dressed and cleaned and planed fingerboard, truss rod and jack plate. Frets are like new and have many many years of life. This is a pro guitar that was used for festival tour, set up accordingly, and is reliably ready for many years of playing or touring and recording: add your own parts and it's ready to go.
I'll include fender and gibson picks if desired.