Back to the main page Back to category Martin Vintage 0

musical instrument details

2008 Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton Guitar with Hard Case in mint condition

Estimated price for orientation: 2 499 $

Category: Martin Vintage 0
Class:

Description
Condition: Used: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab ... Read moreabout the condition Body Type: Solid
MPN: 00028EC Brand: Martin
Series: Vintage Model: Vintage 000-28EC
Model Year: 2014 Body Material: Rosewood, Sitka Spruce
Country/Region of Manufacture: United States Dexterity: Right-Handed
Country of Manufacture: USA String Configuration: 6 String
UPC: 729789080804

This is a super mint Martin 000-28EC Eric Clapton model. From the serial number, this appears to be a 2008 model.
Absolutely no issues with any part of the guitar and in prestine condition. The action is very low and ready for your acoustic blues. Humidified and stored in the case all the time. The case included in this sale is also in mint condition but for some reason has some slight interior fading in the color. Neither the guitar or case has left the house except for these photos. I love this guitar and thought I would enjoy the shorter scale, smaller body, but I find myself enjoying my larger taylor made guitar more. This guitar is on reverb for sale too. First reasonable offer takes this home for Christmas. I am very negotiable and do accept reasonable offers. The following are the specs. 000-28EC Eric Clapton Model Number Of Frets: 20 Scale Length: 24.9" Neck Type: Dovetail Joint Nut Width: 1-3/4" Neck Shape: Modified V Neck Wood: Select Hardwood Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony Body Wood: Solid East Indian Rosewood Top: Solid Sitka Spruce Bridge Type: Solid Black Ebony Belly Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs Orientation: Right-Handed Case/Bag Included: Yes Case Type: Hardshell Case Please ask all the questions you need to help make this a great sale for you. This sale is only for USA residents. All sales are final.